VISITORS AND TEMPORARY PLAYERS
Yarra Bowmen is run entirely by volunteers – your kind consideration in keeping our grounds neat and tidy will be greatly appreciated. We welcome visitors and temporary players. To participate, please observe the following guidelines:
- You must have some evidence of archery instruction (Introduction to archery certificate) or current/previous membership to a registered archery club.
- Upon arrival go to the club room and seek out a committee member.
- You must complete temporary player form and sign in attendance book in the clubhouse. Temporary player form is available in the clubhouse.
- Shooting fee of $10.00 to be paid to the committee member. Shooting fee does not include hire of the equipment
- If you do not have your own equipment equipment must be arranged few days prior to arrival. Contact us to arrange equipment. Print and bring with you confirmation email.
Visitors are required to follow Archery Victoria’s Code of Conduct and Archery Australia’s Membership Terms and Conditions; details are available from their respective websites.
These are the operating rules for visitors as outlined by Archery Australia and Yarra Bowmen.